Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The lady across the way

So I am getting out of the car from picking up Josh from the metra and I see the lady across the way.  I've seen that she also has a stroller and a bumpkin Nathan's age. And I know she's seen me.  But for some reason she was watching us out her window with her baby. It was bizarre.  Should I have waved?  Would that have meant I was looking in her window?  I mean it was night time and she had her lights on, she knew I saw her. And she was looking right at us!

 I know that she stays at home like I do.  Is she lonely and in need of a friend? Or is she a creepy people watcher.  Am I projecting here?  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.