Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Spoon free lunch

He rocked lunch today!! I started off with some shredded cheese and he threw that, then I got some bread and started munching down. And refused to give him any for like 5 minutes. And then he was like, ummmmm.... So, I finally let him try some. And then he ate the bread and EVOO, and then he started eating the cheese.


Then I was like, let me see. I got a pear and sliced it into big chunks and put it in a bowl to see what he would do. Well he squished it and squished it, then he finally sucked his fingers and then he ate half the pear! With his bare hands. It was messy but he did it. I stopped as soon as he started to try and throw something.

Anyway it was while I was cleaning up I realized that I didn't once use a spoon. He didn't have a drop of yogurt either!
 
Operations fatten Nathan up for his weight check in three weeks is finally taking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.